Monday, January 17, 2011

Compare and Contrast Essay

Hello everybody. I am Daniel and I'm going to write a compare and contrast essay. Most of you would live in a highrise, right? I'm going to copare and contrast my life and Cambodia person's life. His name is Tola. He lives in a highrise in Cambodia. So, I'll compare and contrast from now.

First of all, Tola lives in Combodia, but I live in Korea. We both live in highrises, but we live in different countries. Cambodia is used to farm. Tola is farming as well while I'm not really farming. That is a big differnce. That Tola lives in Cambodia and farms, but I live in Korea and not farm. Second, after the rice seasons are over, Tola comes to a highrise and work in construction. He says that he is afraid when he goes to high places when he is working on constructions. However, because it is his job, he does it to earn money. While he is working on construction, I often play with my friends or study hard in schools and academies. Also although I live in a highrise, mine is not as tall as Tola's highrise. He can see everything out the window, but I only can wee a river flowing to somewhere. What I like about his house is that Tola can see very interesting things like children playing in a park and other people playing sports with each other. What I like about their house is that it has a great view since it is very tall and it is very clean. I wish my house' view would be like Tola's house in Cambodia. Even though some people says that my house has a very good view if we look out the window, but I think that Tola's view is better. I wish I can see people like children playing with each other.

So, I have compared and contrast my life and Tola who lives in Cambodia's life. Even though we both live in highrises, we are different in many different ways. For example, our views are very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment