Wednesday, January 12, 2011

After Watching The Film"Sprig, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring"



Today, I watched a film called "Sprig, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring". This film was about a master and a boy living in a Buddhist Temle. In the chapter Spring, the boy plays with the animals by tying them with stones. He ties a fish, a frog, and a snake. The master sees this and do the same thing to the boy. so, I'll talk about the lesson the master was trying to teach and my similar experience.
First, I'll talk about the lesson the master was trying to teach. Everyone's opinions can be different, but I think that the lesson the master was trying to teach is the importance of lives. Since he tied the animals with rocks, I think he did the same thing for the boy to understand how it feels to be tied by a rock. So, I think the lesson he was trying to teach is the importance of lives.
Second, I'll talk about my similar experience with this boy. Last year when I was in forth grade, I used to tease my classmate by calling her a tattletale and a crybaby. I was only doing it for fun but she took it seriously and told on the teacher. The teacher told my parents. When I got home, my father started to call me a nickname that I don't like to hear. At first, I thought it was a joke, but as time passed by, I realized that my father was serious. I was starting to feel upset and angry. So, by this experience, I realized that calling on names are very upset and angry. This is the similar experience that I had.
To conclude, I think the master was trying to teach him the importance of lives by doing the same ting that he did to the animals. Also, the similar experience I had was in last year and I learned a lot from it. What do you think the master was trying to teach?

1 comment:

  1. hope you write this more...
    It;s not sprig, it's spring...

    But I like your points..
    It's almost clearly written and I agree with some points..

    ReplyDelete